Monday, February 12, 2007

Thank you!

I had planned to spend a few days in Houston after the pain management meeting this past weekend in New Orleans. Instead, I have to be in the Big Apple on Tuesday for a workshop. Kinda totally screwed my plans, as well as my Valentine's Day--oh. wait. I've only ever had two good February 14ths...

But that's not what's important about this posting.

Rather, I wanted to stress my very short timespan in Houston. Which was enjoyable nonetheless because of two very special people. So, a hearty

Thank You

to Rhonda and Lindsey for spiriting me away from Bush Intercontinental Airport for the night. Thanks for the company, the bed, the breakfast and the ride back to the airport.

Oh, and Smo...it was Terminal E, after all. But that's OK 'cause it has the better President's Club and was worth the walk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, damn. That walk from C to E totally sucks.
--Anything for you, my dear! We loved getting to see you, if only for a few hours. And so you know, I am constantly checking flight deals from H-town to B-ton. You'll get to return the favor soon enough. ;)

Anonymous said...

See what happens when you don't update your blog for a while? I don't get to see these entries until a week later!

There's always room at the RubinSmo Manor for you.