Monday, July 17, 2006

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I hear that as soon as I left Boston, the temperatures soared to Texas levels. Normally, this would annoy me. However, seeing as I'm currently in Salt Lake City, where temps have exceeded 100 the entire time that I've been here -- I'm not complaining.

In fact, I have finally managed to acquire the beginnings of a tan! I'm now sporting light brown skin instead of that pasty Boston shade. The downside: I've applied so much Vaseline Advanced Therapy Moisturizer that I practically own stock in the company.

The view from the hotel is kinda nice:



Most importantly, though, the hotel room itself exceeded my expectations. In fact, its size exceeded my entire third floor! My only regret is that I didn't get to spend enough time in the room except for sleep. Work work work kept me much too busy. Plus eating and socializing with co-workers. And training sales reps. Oh, and some serious pool-side time.

Today, we travel south. I'm sure that more pix will be forthcoming. I seriously doubt, though, that we'll find a hotel as comfy as this one.

No comments: